Monday, July 27, 2009

Long Day

Today was such a long day. Well, it felt like a long day at least. Got out of work at 5:30, but had been up on my feet all day for a worshop meeting. I was also in the office from 10am to 4am last night and only got about 3 hours of sleep. I'm exhausted. But I'm at the point where if I go to sleep now, I'll just wake up at midnight and not be able to sleep.

I was gonna take a little nap, but instead I got a call from from someone I've never talked to before. My friend from Jersey who I mentioned a LONG while ago I think. We've been chatting online and gotten really really close since we met in November. But until tonight we've never actually spoken to each other. Just talking on AIM or gchat. We're really close friends, like I would tell him absolutely anything. Things I wouldn't tell anyone else. I don't know how we got so close. I think he just had a lot of tough times this year and I helped talk him through it. I think in the process I've gotten a really big crush on him though. Like he's super cute and very sexy. I didn't think he was my type at first, but something about his personality is really attractive to me. Unfortunately I didn't realize any of this until he's with someone else. He's been seeing this guy and now, according to him, they're in love. I mean, I could have met him sooner, but it just never happened. I'm glad he's happy though. And we've both said to each other that if we're ever single at the same time again, we're going on a date. Anyway, he gave me a call on his way home from work because we've been saying how we need to talk one of these days. We chatted for about 20 minutes which was really really nice. Definitely brightened my day. :) Ugh. But I'm still crushin pretty hard on the guy. Haha.

As for Astoria guy... not really sure where things are at. It's really like we've only been dating for a week. I'm ready to move forward, but I don't know what he's thinking. I didn't hear from him all weekend which was kind of weird. But I also told him I'd be gone, so.... I dunno. Right now I'm just gonna go with it and see where it leads.

1 comment:

Cash said...

Oh boy, this sounds tricky GOG. Tricky indeed.