Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Wind-down

This weekend wasn't bad. Nothing mind blowing or anything. But a nice weekend. I did have to work today though, which sucked most of the fun out of my Sunday. Yesterday I saw the boy again. I think I've decided not to 'name' him on the blog until we're actually boyfriends. Until then, he's just going to be 'boy'. So, boy and I went to Ikea together, which is great for me because I can just walk to the ferry terminal and don't have to take any trains to meet him. We decided to meet at the seaport at 1. I didn't see him until 1:45. Not gonna lie, I was a little annoyed. But, it was because the stupid trains were messed up, so I can't really blame him. So, we took the ferry to Ikea. We did the whole route through the store and pointed out all the stuff we liked. We didn't linger too long because it was kind of crowded and there were misbehaved children coming out of the woodwork. Gross. We got what he needed and one or two other things and then headed back to the ferry. He had a dinner to get to uptown at 5 and it was already 3 or so. I offered that he could come hang out at my place for a little while and then head uptown instead of going all the way home again. (It takes at least 45 min to get to Astoria from here). He decided he had enough time, so he went home. I was kind of disappointed. Would have been nice to FINALLY get him alone for a little bit. I haven't even gotten to kiss the guy since our second date. This was the 5th time we've seen each other. Apparently he has a thing with PDA's, which is kind of ok with me, but a quick kiss hello and goodbye never hurt anyone. Lol. In any event, I took him to the subway and hugged him goodbye. Still not sure where this is going, but trying to just be patient and see what happens. I like the guy and I think I can wait if that's what he needs to do. Not like I really have a lot else going on at the moment. Haha.

No comments: