Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home for the Holiday

Well, today I'm blogging from my parents house. I've never lived here because they moved a few times since I went to college, so I'm just staying in the guest room. Took a train down from the city last night. Today, my mom is making cookies, but otherwise I don't think there is much planned. That's fine by me. Whenever I come to visit, we usually just hang out and watch tv, nap, go to the movies, etc. It's not like tons and tons of fun, but it's definitely relaxing and quiet. There's really not much to do around here anyway. And I don't have a car, so it's not like I can go off to visit friends either. I guess they could come visit me, but I'm only here for a few days and I hardly get to see my parents, so I feel bad not hanging out with them. Says the guy who's still in bed at 11:30 while they've been up since 7am. Haha.

Yesterday I went and saw Avatar. I def recommend you go see it. I mean, it does kinda feel like a video game at first and the story is somewhat familiar (Fern Gully anyone?), but the film was visually stunning, and I will say that for a movie who is 3 hours long, I really did not get bored at all. I went to the 3d showing too which was fun. :)

Otherwise, there isn't much going on. I have a couple guys I'm supposed to hang out with when I get back to the city. A few for dates, and some that just want to fuck. I'm getting to the point where maybe I'm ok with that. As long as they seem like they're cool guys who don't mind having an actual conversation, who cares if we have sex too while I'm there. Lol. Ideally I want something serious though, but until someone starts to actually become serious, I may as well enjoy myself. And who knows, it may lead to meeting more people. I'm not saying I'm gonna be a big slut now, but I think I'm just trying to be more open minded about who I'm willing to meet up with.

Sorry I'm not commenting much lately. I'm literally two weeks behind on reading all the blogs I follow. It's all because of my Mexico trip. I got behind. lol. So, sorry if you randomly get comments on posts that are over a week old. Haha.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have wonderful holidays!

4 comments:

Jay said...

Glad to see you're getting out more. I've started doing more of that myself :)

Merry christmas,
j

Seth said...

A very special and happy holiday season to you!!
*Hugs*

Pants said...

why does this not come up on my feed regularly? ive been missing out on the male carry bradshaw. she so did the slut thing and that was cool, not my cuppa tea tho. btw i totall said fern gully while the movie was on. ANDDD did you notice how avatar stole about 40% of its plotline from pocohontas???

Godfrey said...

Pants: I think it doesn't come up regularly because I don't post regularly. Lol. Male Carry Bradshaw!? Hahaha. I don't write, dress, or live nearly as well as Carry Bradshaw. Her and her stay at home job, seemingly limitless budget, and amazing 1BR on the Upper West Side. It's not very realistic as a young architect. :P