Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Something to be excited about

Had a date last night with someone I found online. I met him after work in chelsea. He wanted to go to Outback and get a burger so that's where I met him. I was nervous, so of course I had no appetite - so annoying. I just had a two beers and he had his burger. It was fun. We got along really well. I think we both got each others sense of humor. He was super sarcastic, which I'm really into. At one point, he was telling me something and I said, I can't tell if this is real or if you're just kidding around with me. He was kidding. Ha.
After dinner, well Outback, we went to a gay bar nearby. It was cool. I've never been to a normal gay bar in the city before. I know... The only one i've been to is probably the sleaziest one in the city. I only went because some friends wanted to. But this one was fun. We stayed and had a drink. They were playing drag bingo that night, so we played a little. Didn't win. Haha.
Then I walked him home and we kissed a little right on the street. I definitely liked that. Lol. I didn't end up spending the night, so this is probably a good sign. That hasn't worked out so well for me recently.
The only thing that sucks is that I won't get to see him again for almost two weeks. He's going home for Thanksgiving for a week and then I leave for Mexico the day he gets back. Just my luck...

4 comments:

Ryan O said...

Sounds like you had a really good night. I love those feelings you get on the first few dates. Have you arranged to meet again after the holidays, or will you just play it by ear?

Godfrey said...

Probably just playing it by ear. it's not for two weeks. just hope he remembers me still. haha. he makes it sound like he's kind of a slut, but again, he could just be kidding. so hard to tell. lol

Jay said...

Exciting stuff, really happy for you :) You've mentioned not being a bar goer, which bar did you end up going to?

j

Godfrey said...

I don't mind going to bars. I'm more into chilling and nights in though. I also don't have much of a group of gay friends to go out with yet. We went to XES.