Monday, August 31, 2009

Where'd August Go?

Wow, looks like there's been a pretty big gap since my last post. Sorry I'm so terrible at updating this. It was a busy month though. I'll try to catch up.

Work has been a killer. The project I'm on has some particularly demanding clients, so we've been working especially hard to keep them happy. Who knows if it's working. Haha.

Our office closes for a week every summer and this year I went on a real vacation. My roommate and I decided to go to Puerto Rico! I had a friend who was apparently living down there for the summer and she offered to put us up for the week. So essentially all we paid for was our flight and food while we were down there. We did end up going on an overnight trip to Vieques, which is another island off PR, while we were there. Rented a little jeep and went beach hopping for two days to the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. It was PERFECT. So relaxing. I had an amazing, amazing time there. This is a pic of the beach we went to on the last day on Culebra. It's another island. Even more beautiful than the others.


So, I'll try to keep this updated more often. Not making any promises. Haha. There has been some boy drama as of late. But nothing I feel like rehashing just right now. Probably deserves it's own post anyway. It's my day off and I'm just hanging out around the house so far. Might take a nap. We'll see.

3 comments:

Doug said...

Wow what a beautiful beach! Almost looks like Hawaii! :)

And Thanks for the compliment on my blog :P

L.C. said...

So jealous. I would love to go to PR!

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮