Sunday, June 14, 2009

Second Date

The second date was pretty fun. We went to the movies on Friday for the first date and then we hung out that Sunday afternoon. We didn't really plan anything to do. I pretty much just invited myself over and said I'd rather be bored there than bored here on my own. Even if he had to do work on his computer, I'd be more than happy just hanging out. So I went over around maybe 1 or 2. I got there and he showed me his place. Met the dog. So cute. He has a golden retriever, which was super friendly. The only thing we had planned to do was go run an errand he needed to do, which was buy batteries at CVS (very exciting stuff I know. But I like doing mundane stuff like that with people.) So we went and did that and I got to see a bit of Astoria. We went back and he wanted me to watch Ghost Hunters, his favorite show, on DVD. So I laid down on his bed and he put it on. Then he laid down too and I really wasn't that thrilled with the show, so we started making out. After a little of that he got his computer and started doing some work while I watched the show. It was sweet. But after a few episodes, we were both a little bored with that and decided to fool around some more. That was MUCH more fun than TV. Haha. After about 2 hours of that (much more fun) we got ourselves together and went to the grocery store. We made guacamole and grilled some hot dogs on his fire escape (definitely illegal lol). I had some guac and about half a hot dog and then suddenly felt nauseous (like I always seem to do on dates). It was so embarrassing/frustrating, but he didn't seem to care. I figure I ate something this time at least, which is better than not being able to eat anything. After dinner we hung out a little longer and then I gave him a kiss and headed home. At that point it was about 10pm. Definitely a great Sunday!

Unfortunately that was the last time we've gotten together... Not really sure what's goin on... I'll blog more about it later.

PS. TRUE BLOOD tonight! I hope everyone is as excited as I am.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like it was a nice date :) was this LAST sunday?

Godfrey said...

sunday before last...

j said...

Awe, beautiful.

;]