Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pretty Crap Day

Today was pretty miserable if I must say. I got to work and was just totally drained the entire day. Something about the rainy weekend just sucked all the momentum out of me. I think I was mostly just annoyed that I still have to work on this project when I thought that Saturday's deadline would be it. Apparently I was mistaken. I've been given like 10 A0 boards to design for the 21st. It's not a ton of work, but it's still going to be kind of a pain. And today, I just wasn't in the mood.

The one bright part of the day was emailing this new guy that I've been talking to. He emailed me after lunch asking how my day was. It made me happy talking to him. We're tentatively planning to meet up sometime on Saturday for coffee and wandering around. I'll admit, I'm excited to meet him. He seems very sweet and maybe even a little shy, which could be nice. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Oh, here are some sketches I did while I was waiting for pdf's to print the other day. It's just silly doodling with absolutely no rhyme or reason to it, but I like how they look. Lemme know what you think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear you are excited about this potentially shy guy :)

hope you feel better about work though - when you spend so much time there, happiness is key

finally, the doodles are interesting. with a combination of luck and randomness i could see the sketches sold as "art" for way too much money

Cash said...

Im pretty sure you can make them into shirts. Find a place on-line and send me one please.
:D