Saturday, April 4, 2009

Someone new

Leaving in 5 min to meet a guy for a drink. I really think I have some kind of social anxiety or something because I haven't been hungry all day and have just felt kind of sick. I know as soon as the date is over though, I'll be totally fine. My mind just makes me feel this way and I know it. And it's not like I don't have fun on the date or can't talk to people, I'm just really anxious about something. I really need to look into this. Any thoughts, or does everyone get kind of anxious when they go on dates?

2 comments:

xb said...

I think it's weird if people AREN'T nervous before a first couple of dates.

If the anxiety lasts until like the 10th date, you should probably get that checked out... lol. ;)

BTW, Hope it went well.

Unknown said...

common :)