Thursday, February 26, 2009

Excited

Sorry I haven't posted all week. Work has been crazy with this deadline we have tomorrow. I've been stuck at my desk until midnight every night this week.

It particularly sucks because I've been trying to bump this date up to drinks one night this week. But it just wasn't possible. So far, I'm really liking this guy. We email each other all day long. I think we're both the type of person who has to get the last word in. Like, if someone ever emails me, I always have to respond even if it's just something trivial. We're both really excited for Saturday. I just hope we don't get our hopes up too high, although, from what I know about him so far, I think we'll have a lot of fun together. My only worry is how to make it date fun and not just friend fun. Flirting has never been my forte really, so I hope he's more agressive than I am.

We're going to brunch Saturday afternoon at this place that has unlimited champagne with brunch. Could be risky considering I don't want to be wasted from the get go. I'd rather end on drinks. But hey, I'm just excited to finally meet the guy.

Anyway. That's what's goin on. Time to crash. Friday is FINALLY here.

2 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Unlimited champagne? Where is THAT? Tell me, or I shall sulk and stamp my feet ...

I hope it all goes really well. G =]

E said...

You had me @ unlimited champagne!