Thursday, December 4, 2008

What's with everyone trying to get me out of bed all the time

So I'm laying in bed finishing up an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Hulu, and my phone says I have a message. Oh, it's from Boy #2. So I open it. It says "wanna cuddle?". Mind you it's 1:30 am on a Thursday night. I've been in bed for about an hour on my computer, and I'm about to go to sleep. Now, you might think, that's sweet or I wanna cuddle. And yes, I do wanna cuddle. But Boy#2, we haven't even gone on a first date. AND, I emailed you days ago saying to let me know when you get back from Thanksgiving and we can meet up. This is the first I've heard from him since Saturday. I don't think I'm going to get dressed and get on a subway at 1 in the morning to go see someone I haven't even met in person yet. Am I weird for thinking this way. I talked to him online, and he was kind of a jerk about it. Not like an asshole, just short one word answers for everything. I'm suspecting maybe he just got home (normal people go out on Thursdays I hear) and got the email I sent him a few hours ago asking what was up. Maybe he was drunk and decided to just give it a shot. Maybe if it weren't quite so late, and we hadn't gone a week without talking I would have said yes. But for now, I'm going to go to bed and see what's up tomorrow (assuming it won't take another week for him to get back to me).

3 comments:

J said...

i love its always sunny in philadelphia and i dont blame you for getting out of bed at 1

Doug said...

I think it was the right decision to not turn him down since it was pretty late at night.

Any more updates on this guy?

E said...

Sounds like a booty call. I think he got sick of his palm and wanted you, so he hit you up.