Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Don't Get It

So Boy 2 text me tonight around 10 or so asking if I want to cuddle. This is the first I've heard this the last attempt. Yes, it isn't 1 in the morning, but I again decline. Well, actually I didn't really decline. I kind of lied. And now I feel bad about it. Even though any other day this week it would have totally been true. I texted back, "At work. :(". Lie. I was sitting at home watching Top Chef with my roommate. Why didn't I want to go you ask? Well, I still have not met this guy. I've seen his facebook and talked to him online and he seems like a normal nice guy, but I really just don't feel comfortable going to someone's apartment whom I've never met before. It just seems like a potentially bad idea. Unless that's something you're cool with, but I'm just not. So he texts me back and says "Come later." I read it and didn't respond. So far, no further texts have come through. I did just email him though explaining that I'm just not ready to come sleep over without having met in person. I did say at the end of the message that we should do something this weekend and asked if he was free. I think this is probably the best way to go. I mean, I just feel like there should be a sequence to this things. Casual flirting online. Having a couple nice conversations. Making plans to meet. Meeting and having a good time. Making plans to meet again and then whatever. Is that unreasonable? And plus, this guy hasn't talked to me since Thanksgiving other than to ask me to come cuddle the two times. So maybe I'm kind of annoyed about that too. But then I go on his facebook page and see how cute he is. Damn those adorable facebook photos. Haha.

2 comments:

Doug said...

I definitely agree that there should be a sequence to these things. Having done it the other way, I definitely think the way that you describe is much better. And it's definitely very reasonable. So set up that meeting with him. If he is unwilling to, then you know that there's something shady about him.

But yea.. damn cute Facebook photos! They'll get you! But don't give in! ;)

J said...

i love top chef