Friday, December 12, 2008

Blue

I don't know what just happened. All of a sudden I just feel kinda blue. It's Friday night. I'm home. I've already run out of things to watch on TV. I didn't have any plans for the night. I never have any plans. I don't have any plans for tomorrow aside from getting a haircut. And I don't have anyone to talk to. :( ... Boy 1 confuses me to no end. I sent him a text the other day telling him my deadline was finished and just asking how things were going I think. He texts back that he broke his leg and looks retarded. I text him back "Aww. Well I'm very good at taking care of invalids. :) Let me know if you need anything. Food... Pharmaceuticals..." I don't get a response. Later that night I'm still up, so I email him saying that I probably should have asked how he was, that I hope he's not in pain or anything, and to say that I was serious about being around to help. I never got a reply today. :( I was on facebook and saw that his status changed to Boy1 is "F my life". So I texted him saying hey hope you're doing ok. almost there. He then replys to say Yeah Just tryin to push through the pain. I assume he means all the work he's got. I texted back to again say that I was dying of boredom so if he needed anything to let me know.

I just don't know what the deal is. I also have been a bad facebook stalker of late. I saw that he had posted a "hey" on his ex boyfriends wall the other day. I'm pretty sure they were friends or at least had the same group of friends, so maybe it's ok. But then tonight I saw that his brother wrote on the ex bf's wall asking how boy1 broke his leg. Are they going out together or something. What's the deal. I really just want to ask him if he's just being polite or if he really does want to eventually see each other again.

Anyway. So I'm just feeling lonely and slightly rejected tonight.

Blue... :(

No comments: