Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thank God I Have My Job

I've realized that not having work to worry about is way too much for me to handle. I'm starting to think that I have trouble compartmentalizing my life. Or maybe it's that I'm particularly good at it. Either way, when I'm working I don't really worry about anything other than work. When I was in school, I didn't really care about anything other than school.

So I don't have to go back to work now until after the New Year. We have a mandatory Christmas break at the first I work at, so I was already getting two weeks off. But I also had a bunch of vacation days that I never used, so I took an additional week on top of that.

But apparently when I have nothing to distract me, I get lonely. I texted Boy1 again this morning saying that I wanted to stop by later today just to say hello and see how he was doing. He responded and said that he was finally getting back to school work after having to take 3 days out to deal with his broken leg. K.... I said "le sigh. ok. well i hope you're feeling better at least." to which he replied. "i'm feeling much better than yesterday. thanks for your concern!" umm... you're welcome?

it's so frustrating. does he actually want to see me again. i believe that he truly is crazy busy, but does that mean that he literally has no time to see me. or even respond to my occasional emails. i don't actually even know how he broke his leg yet. wtf. i know i'm probably wasting my time. my bff told me that i should probably just forget it. but i really liked him and got the feeling that he liked me. aside from not seeing each other, he hasn't said that he's not interested.

ok. i've clearly gone through all of this before on here. i guess it's getting kind of old. Le Sigh.

luckily i have 30 Rock on Netflix to distract me. At least for the night. I've already gone through an ENTIRE season this weekend. it's pretty much genious and i'm totally in love with liz lemon. wish i had someone to enjoy is with though... (pathetic)

No comments: