Friday, January 2, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised

Well, I guess New Years went better than I expected. I may not have gotten my New Years kiss, but I had a great night. And the next morning, aside from being tired and achy, I was totally fine. I guess that's what you get when all you drink is Belvedere and Grey Goose. I think, even for 150 bucks, it was worth it. A good experience overall. The club wasn't anything amazing, but my friends and I had a lot of fun together. I guess it all just depends on who you're with. Go figure. Haha.

New Years Resolution: Go Somewhere Warm Next Year!

4 comments:

DJCM said...

Haha, Happy New Year!

-L

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diary of a Mad Latino Man said...

OMG, I love Grey Goose. Grey Goose gets me feeling loose! Glad you had a wonderful evening and I couldn't agree with you more when you say it all depends on who you hang out with!

E said...

Yeah, I had a good time too. Definitely better than previous years. I actually like it cold during new years. It's the rest of the year that I like warm. Cn't wait for spring break.