Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sick

Today has been a crappy day. I had to call out sick from work this morning. All week I've felt a cold coming on. Started out as just a little sore throat and now I'm all congested and having to blow my nose every 30 seconds if I sit up. It's not fun at all. I feel like I could potentially function at work, but it just isn't worth going in when I'm going to feel terrible all day and potentially get every else sick as well. Hoping it'll be gone by the weekend. Not really sure how likely that will be.

I've been seeing T2 every now and then. Haven't seen him for a while though because I knew I was getting sick. As far as T goes, I don't think he's interested anymore. Haven't heard from him for about a week now. I don't see a relationship with T2. For now it's just fun and nice to have someone I'm comfortable with. Not really sure what it is, but I just don't see myself with him. There are plenty of other guys in this city and for now, maybe I'm at a point where I just need to see what's out there and not just be looking to find a boyfriend. I think that will come when it's meant to.

10 comments:

Cash said...

Feel better dude.

Haritha said...

it was nice visiting your blog.nice one

hapi said...

Hi Godfrey, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Lindsay said...

Lurkers bother me so I thought I'd comment. Nice blog. It's interesting to view a gay's perspective. Not that it defines you entirely. Also I liked how you met t first in person then later online. A quaint coincidence. Anyway good luck with the man finding. I myself am having a bit of a time with it.

tucson security systems said...

It's not your day after all. Just let it pass.

nvrbrplcd said...

hello dear. i love reading your posts. a new dimension of what i'm used to, actually. but i love your last sentence 'I think that will come when it's meant to" you are totally right! :)
good luck meeting someone who you'll really care someday! :)

ding_eab said...

ich will ganz von dem Dinge ab ober los

The med student no one thought would become a med student said...

I had the same cold this weekend feel better! I hope you find the right guy for you! He's out there somewhere!

Unknown said...

I like your blog too much.
Visit my blog about mobile news and technology.
http://rihabstuff.blogspot.com/

Kieren Knight said...

I like your blog and my new blog I am creating has a similar style to yours. Lets help each others blog succeed! fhmps.blogspot.com
thanks :)