Monday, November 24, 2008

Waiting...

So it's now been two weeks and counting since I've actually seen him again. He's home for the week for Thanksgiving, so for now he's pretty much off the hook and I'm just waiting it out. Apparently he's had to work crazy hard for school these last two weeks in order to take this week off. He said that he really just needed to focus on school right now. I'm not sure if that means right now as in these next couple weeks or right now as in at this point in my life. I've sent him texts and IM's, but there's been limited response. A couple apologies for not being able to talk. I'm really not sure how to read the situation at all. I feel like he's blowing me off, but if that were the case, why wouldn't he just cut off all communication. I also don't really know where that would be coming from either since I was under the impression that the two dates we've been on went pretty well. Yeah there were awkward moments, but a date's no fun if you can't remember certain moments and think "god i'm an idiot". Plus he told me that he was having a really good time. Really not sure what's up. For now, like I said, I'm just waiting it out. No contact this week from me. If that's what he wants, then fine. We'll see how things shape up when he's back in town next week. Although I'm sure he'll just have to start studying for finals... Ugh. Frustrating. Luckily I already have a replacement all lined up if this one falls through. More on that later.

2 comments:

Doug said...

I think that waiting it out is a good idea. It seems the dates did go very well, so I think he's telling the truth about school. School can definitely take a toll and cut you off from the rest of the world. So just be patient.

But it's good to keep your options open. There's nothing to stop you from going on a date with someone else while you're waiting! So that's good that you have another guy in line ;)

J said...

yea school is always a time constraint, something i havent learn to deal with, but yea i say see what happens after the holidays before moving on